AIBE is administered by the Indian Bar Council (BCI). After passing the AIBE (16) test, BCI issues a “Certificate of Practice” to qualified applicants. The test is open to applicants who have earned a law degree and want to practice law. The written examination will be administered in 11 separate languages in 40 cities throughout the world. Thorough knowledge of the AIBE XVI (16) 2021 exam pattern assists law graduates in tailoring their training to the test’s specifications. The AIBE examination pattern provides an overview of the AIBE’s fundamental structure by outlining the test mode, exam length, marking scheme, and other critical aspects of the exam. Candidates should be aware that the AIBE XVI 2021 test would not be an open-book test.
Syllabus AIBE 16 2021
Questions would be drawn from 19 different topics. The topics are classified as Category I and Category II.
Category I will consist of seven questions, and Category II will consist of twenty-three. Additionally, candidates must go through past years question papers and ensure that they have covered the syllabus. The AIBE syllabus is heavily influenced by the subjects and topics learned during graduation.
The syllabus of AIBE XVI with the respective number of questions is as follows:
|Number of Questions
|Criminal Procedure Code
|Code of Civil Procedure
|Indian Penal Code
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and
Consumer Protection Law
|Labour & Industrial Laws
|Law related to Taxation
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
|Public Interest Litigation
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
|Intellectual Property Laws
|Land Acquisition Act
AIBE XVI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for AIBE XVI 2021 must meet the eligibility requirements defined by the Bar Council of India. The eligibility requirements for AIBE XVI 2021 are as below:
- Candidates must have a three-year or five-year law degree from an institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Candidates must be licensed with their respective state bar associations.
- AIBE XVI 2021 qualifying requirements lists no upper age limit for taking the test.
Exam Pattern for AIBE (XVI)
The AIBE 16 exam pattern will be as follows:
- The AIBE 16 entry examination will be administered in a paper-and-pen format (OMR). The exam would last approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Candidates with impairment of at least 80% would be given an additional 30 minutes to complete the test.
- The test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The whole examination would be worth 100 marks. Each right response would be worth one mark. The test would not include any negative marking.
- Candidates will be provided with OMR Answer sheets on which to record their responses. Aspirants are required to use only ballpoint pens for all entries in the OMR Answer sheets, even while filling in bubbles. If more than one response is bubbled against a query, it shall be deemed wrong.
AIBE 16 Important Dates
The Legal Education Committee and representatives of the Bar Council of India passed the notice putting the All India Bar Examination into effect.
|Commencement of Online Registration
|Deadline of Online Registration
|Release of Admit Card
|Announcement yet to come
|Announcement yet to come
Check all details of AIBE 2021 exam like dates, application form, eligibility, and syllabus, admit card, results, pattern, preparation tips, question papers, and more at https://www.shiksha.com/law/aibe-exam