usa investment visa gives permanent U.S residency to those investing in government-approved projects across the country. The USA Eb5 investment visa is beneficial since it grants access to the educational system, the right to live, work, study, even retire in the United States. Also, the ability to receive back your investment from projects and residency for the investor’s spouse & any children under 21. The principal applicant must live in the United States for 6month in a year.
USA E2 Investor Visa
The E2 investor program is for some countries that are facing retrogression delays through the EB5. Countries; China, India, and Vietnam are among the affected countries. The best alternative to the Eb5 is the E2 visa. The E2 investment amount must be substantial, but in the context, less than the Eb5. The E2 visa is obtained by citizens of countries holding an E2 treaty with the U.S. The included options like Grenada, Montenegro, and Turkey. Investment for citizenship in these countries are entitled to apply for E2. The process of residency is faster and cheaper than the Eb5. Although, the only difference between the Eb5 visa and E2 visa is that E2 is a non-immigrant, unlike the EB5 that can never lead to a Green Card.
The EB5 Regional Center
The regional center is also known as the immigrant investor program that requires an investment of $1.8Million or a reduction of $900,000 if the investment is in a Targeted Employment setting(TEA). It is what set aside Eb5 visa investment who participates in the commercial enterprises associated with regional centers approved by the USCIS based on a proposal for economic growth. Generally, the investment must be at risk and shown to create ten full-time jobs for the U.S workers at most for two years. Many of the EB5 projects are real estate-related. Such investments are filed, including minimal investor participation. Investor must;
Prove that the fund is legally acquired, be given the investment must be at risk, and the investor must have no prior criminal record. Also, the investor must be in good health. Get more from abogados en houston
Document Required For EB5 Visa Application
When seeking an Eb5 visa, the USCIS will ask you to prove your investment complied with the requirements. Here are the documents you must present before the USCIS as proof. You can hire the services of best immigration lawyers in houston tx and, they will help with every process:
- Documentary evidence that you have invested or are in the process of investing in for-profit new commercial enterprises established after 1990
- Bought a for-profit new commercial enterprise established before 1990 but organized so, the new enterprise generates
- Proof that you will take responsibility and oversee the new enterprise.
- Evidence that you intend to keep new employees for at least two
- Prove that your investment fund is lawfully acquired
- Evidence that you have invested a minimum of required investment
- Your passport
- Civil documents such as birth and marriage certificate
- Completed medical examination form
- Passport size picture
Benefits Of The EB5 Visa
Investing in the Eb5 program means you can;
- Live, work, and retire anywhere in the United States
- Get a green card for yourself, your spouse, and your children, which is renewed.
- Travel in & out of the U.S without having to apply for a visa
- Get your capital investment back. If you invest
- Access one of the world best healthcare (American Healthcare)
- Travel to countries that allow visa-free passage with the green card
- Apply for American citizenship a few years down the line. It will give access to the world strongest passport